In order to do this we are:
• developing regional leadership to plan and guide our work;
• conducting needs assessments in our states;
• creating improvement and capacity-building plans for each state;
• providing technical assistance to states to help with implementation of the plans;
• forming a “Community of Practice” that enables us to share resources and provide access to training on self-determination, self-advocacy, and leadership development;
• using data to guide our decisions and support ongoing quality improvement; and
• making state and regional sustainability plans.