- Planning and Implementation of the Iowa Community Conversation on Disability and Aging Advocacy 2017 – HSRN Webinar archived presentation: July 12, 2017
- Strategies for building self-advocacy in the field: A report from the trenches – HSRN Webinar archived presentation: January 30, 2017
- History of Disability and Aging Self-Advocacy in Iowa – HSRN Webinar archived presentation: May 6, 2016 (PDF version) – Learn what’s worked in self-advocacy for Iowans.
- Building (or rebuilding) a State Advocacy Organization – HSRN Webinar archived presentation: March 22, 2016 (PDF version)
- Self Advocates Becoming Empowered (SABE) www.SABEUSA.org – United States’ national self-advocacy organization
- Advocating Change Together (ACT) – Self Advocacy Quick Guide http://selfadvocacy.org/docs/ACT_QuickGuide2008.pdf
- The National Gateway to Self-Determination Web Portal, a clearinghouse for resources, training, and information on promoting self-determination. www.ngsd.org
- Self-Advocacy Online is a great resource for learning about self-advocacy skills. http://selfadvocacyonline.org/learning/